Insurance / Billing
If you have medical insurance, we are anxious to help you receive your maximum allowable benefits. In order to achieve these goals, we need your assistance and your understanding of our financial policy.
- Co-Payments are required at the time of service.
- As a courtesy, we will process your insurance claims for services at no cost to you.
- For services that are not covered by insurance, the practice requires payment of 100% of total charges unless payment arrangements have been worked out.
- Returned Checks are subject to a handling fee of $25.00. In the event of your account must be turned over for collection, you will be billed and are responsible for all fees involved in that process.
You must realize that:
- Your insurance is a contract between you and your employer and/or the insurance company. While we may be a provider of services, we are not a part to that contract. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier personally in order to remain informed of your benefits.
- Not all services are a covered benefit in all contracts. Some insurance companies arbitrarily select certain services they will not cover or which they may consider medically unnecessary, and, in some instances, you will be responsible for these amounts. We will make every effort to ascertain your coverage for our services before treatment and will make you aware of our findings. However, this does not guarantee payment from your insurance carrier.
We will allow you 30 days to pay any balance remaining after insurance payment. Our staff will make arrangements for monthly payments over an approved term.
Click on the following for insurance/billing information...
- Financial Policy
- Accepted Insurance Providers
- Managed Care Insurance Policy
- Esophageal Motility Study
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy (Pill Camera)
Accepted Insurance Providers
- Aetna - PPO, POSII, Indemnity
- BCBS - all products HMO & POS require referrals
- Beechstreet - PPO
- CCN - all products
- Cigna - PPO, Open Access plus. ** Most HMO & POS.
** Requires a written referral from PCP. Even if Cigna does not require the written referral from the PCP, WE require it.
- Coventry - National, Coventry of GA, Coventry Lease, & HMO
- First Health - PPO
- Great West - PPO
- Humana - Choice Care and PPO
- Medicare - and Medicare replacements & Railroad Medicare
- Medicaid - GHP, Peachstate, Wellcare & Amerigroup
- Nova Net - PPO
- PHCS - PPO
- Principal Edge - all products
- Southcare - all products
- Tricare - standard and tricare for life only
- UHC - all products